Founding Connoisseur Confirmation of Membership
Thank you for becoming a Founding Connoisseur of Collectors for Connoisseurship! Your membership helps us to promote the vocations of the living artist and the Dominicans.
To log-in to the Members-Only programs and benefits:
- Go to our website at www.windowstothedivine.org and click on “Member Login” on the Main Menu on the Home Page (or any page of the website);
- You will see a box for User Name. Please type in your email address which is your user name;
- You will also see a box for your password. For security reasons, your temporary assigned password was sent to you via separate email;
- If you have joined as a “couple,” and would each like to post separate photos/bios in our collector member directory, you will need to each have your own account which requires a different email for each of you; alternately, you may provide one email address and will be given one password/log in that you will share. Please let us know your preference.
- You will then see the Welcome page with a list of the most important links for our collectors;
- Please click on Collector Member Profile on the welcome page or on the Member Only Menu;
- Please complete the Collector Member Profile and Change Your Password where indicated.
- If you wish to comment on our blogs or forum topics anonymously, collectors are permitted to use a “Display Name.” We would recommend the last name of a famous artist followed by at least three numerals. For example, Monet001.
- Once you complete your profile, you can then click on the Collector Member Directory to see the information that will appear in the directory. If you wish to edit the information, click on Collector Member Profile in your Member Only Menu and you will be returned to your profile where you may make any edits. Please note that this directory can only be viewed by Collector members and is not open to ArtLover members or the public.
Now, enjoy the site, including our video library (click on free Know2collect Videos on menu) and our Collector Forum (converse with other collector members).
Thank you again for your support of our Foundation which is a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization. For tax purposes, you will receive an IRS Acknowledgement from us for your donation.
Please do not hesitate to call or email me if you have any questions.
Shannon Robinson, President
Colorado Dominican Vocation Foundation